From Mission to Mission is a resource for mission and transition. We offer expertise in a wide variety of areas related to mission, crossing cultures, violence and trauma, re-entry and life transition. In addition to the workshops and publications we offer, we are also available to offer our expertise to help you to meet the needs of your particular group, organization or congregation.
What Do We Offer?
From Mission to Mission offers thirty years of experience in program design, individual and group reflection, processing and integration methods, and group facilitation. From Mission to Mission staff is available to:
- Design and facilitate programs to meet the needs of your group. This includes traveling to your location within the U.S. or internationally.
- Design and/or facilitate orientation programs
- Offer expertise as a resource presenter during the orientation process on a variety of topics including:
safety, violence and trauma
relationships in mission
- Design and facilitate mid-year and closing retreats
- Design and facilitate transition retreats and workshops
- Provide training for leaders of short-term mission experiences
- Provide re-entry retreats for short-term mission groups
How Have We Assisted Others?The following are some examples of how From Mission to Mission staff
have consulted and served others:Discernment
- Designed and facilitated retreat for volunteers who serve with NYFASC (New York Faith and Service Coalition) programs
- Provided consultation for those discerning the Catholic Relief Services Volunteer Program
- Designed and facilitated retreats for Sisters of Loretto considering accompanying their sisters in Pakistan
- Facilitated the orientation process for Catholic Relief Services Volunteers, Amigos de Jesus, Good Shepherd Volunteers and Cabrini Mission Corps
- Served as resource person for the formation programs of MISO (Maryknoll International Service Orientation), Maryknoll Lay Missioners and Lay Mission Helpers.
- Prepared the International Leadership Team and Provincial Leaders for the Congregation of Notre Dame for their congregational visit to Cameroon
- Prepared members of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for service in Kenya
- Designed and facilitated retreats for volunteers serving with domesticvolunteer programs including the Providence Volunteer Ministry, Good
Shepherd Volunteers and Cabrini Mission Corps
- Designed and facilitated retreats for Amigos de Jesus volunteers serving in Honduras
- Designed and facilitated re-entry programs for the Catholic Relief Services Volunteers and the Christian Brothers Volunteers
- Designed and facilitated workshop for Medical Mission Sisters
- Provided training to leaders of short-term mission groups at Texas Mission Council, Archdiocese of Houston, New Orleans, Diocese of Grand
Rapids and St. Cloud.
- Designed and facilitated workshop sessions on integration of short-term mission experiences for the Archdiocese of Houston, at the PTPA (Parish Twinning Program of the Americas) National Conference and the Haiti Conference in Lafayette, IN.
- Provided training to leadership and staff of lay mission programs at the Catholic Network of Volunteer Service (CNVS) National Conference