Each year thousands of Christians participate in short-term mission or immersion experiences. These experiences last for a number of days up to a number of weeks. Some go to places not far from home, while others travel to other countries.
From Mission to Mission is committed to helping those involved in short-term mission to make the experience the best it can be for all involved – the participants of the group and those you go to serve. We also help you to integrate all you saw and learned into your life and service at home.
Who Do We Serve?
From Mission to Mission resources and services are designed to assist the leaders and participants of:
- Parish Twinning groups
- Medical Mission teams
- Cross-cultural Immersion groups
- Alternative Spring Break groups
- Parish/Diocesan Short-term Missions groups
- High School and University service groups
What Services Do We Provide?
- Training seminars for leaders of short-term mission groups to address what needs to be done before, during, and after the mission experience
- Integration Retreats for groups following their short-term experience
- Short-term Mission resources: “What About Short-Term Mission?” and “Remaining Faithful: How do I keep my experience alive?” To order, contact FMTM at email@example.com.
- Consultation for group leaders.